Our on-line advertisers
Please take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites.
These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Craft Focus when making any enquiries.
Dominic Fleming from ICHF Events shares five reasons why trade shows work.
We know that trade shows are one of the most powerful ways to get your products out there but just what makes them so successful for the businesses that secure places at them? Dominic Fleming, Head of Sales and Operations at Europe's largest trade show for the creative craft industries, CHSI Stitches, shares his insider knowledge on the magic of the trade show and five reasons why they work for businesses:
1. Nothing beats face-to-face interaction Business is benefiting from amazing digital advances in recent years. When CHSI Stitches first launched almost 45 years ago, the internet was an alien concept. Fast-forward to today, and the trade show is more important than ever. In a world where digital interaction accounts for a huge percentage of our business dealings, the opportunity to efficiently meet with hundreds of customers face to face is one that businesses unsurprisingly snap up.
2. An audience ready to order The thousands of people that flock to Stitches each year come to discover new products, choose their new lines for the year ahead and place orders. This is the calendar highlight for so many retailers, and there's huge excitement in discovering what's new to buy in.
3. Bring products to life For the craft industry, this is essential and trade shows allow you to do this like nothing else. Our exhibitors all design and produce top quality products and want to demonstrate this to the buyers. Buyers can get hands on with products, see how they work and learn first-hand how to demo them to their customers, driving repeat orders. We also have limited slots available for catwalk show contributions, workshops and new product showcases.
4. Get products talked about As well as serious buyers, CHSI Stitches attracts a host of media and bloggers, all looking for the next big thing to feature in their publications or blog. This is a golden opportunity to get your products noticed and talked about. Our PR team will also be at the show driving social media coverage of the event and specific products.
5. Develop your brand Attending a trade show showcases the professionalism of your business and allows you to create a display that reflects your brand. From the large flagship stands that make jaws drop to the boutique-feel stands of newer businesses, we never fail to be impressed with the creativity and innovation on display.
2018's CHSI Stitches event takes place from 18th to 20th February at NEC, Birmingham.
To exhibit at CHSI Stitches contact ICHF Events team on +44 1425 272 711 or email email@example.com. To register as a visitor to CHSI Stitches visit chsi.co.uk/registration