Pencil case step by step instructions
1. Cut the outer fabric (jersey), the H 609, the lining and our soya mix.
Dimensions for jersey, lining and soy mix wadding: 24 cm wide x 24 cm long (dimensions include seam allowance).
Dimensions for H 609: 23.5 cm x 23.5 cm
2. Iron the H 609 (2-3 P., 8 sec ) onto the wrong side of the jersey
3. Using a seam allowance of 0.5cm stitch the soya mix onto to the wrong side of the jersey
4. Pin the lining onto the right side of the jersey fabric
5. Sew the lining right side to right side on two opposite sides of the outer fabric at 1 cm
6. Cut the soya mix seam allowance and turn
7. Pin the zip on the two wrong sides of the jersey
8. Stitch one side of the zip into place
9. Now stitch the second side of the zip into place
10. Turn the pencil case onto the right side and pin both open ends
11. Sew the two ends using a 1cm seam
12. Trim the soya mix wadding in the seam allowance to reduce bulk
13. Turn pencil case back to the right side, it is now ready for use!
For further information about the company and it's products, visit: https://www.vlieseline.com/en/